The Fifty First Grenadiers Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cakeboy

Go down

Cakeboy Empty Cakeboy

Post  Cakeboy Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Your Nationality: United States
(We are looking for good english speakers)

(Minimum is 16+)

Ingame name: Cakeboy

Time Zone Pacific

Times Available All day
(Please input the times you are mostly online on steam)

Who recruited you: No one accually recruited me but I have been playing on the 51st's server I like the people in the clan and I am very interested in joining

How long have you been playing Battlegrounds 2 For quite a while I am not sure exactly how long

Any Battlegrounds 2 clan previously attended none

How long can you stay apart of The Fifty First? As long as it is active
(We are looking for committed, Dedicated players remember. We hope to build the clans reputation as being one of the best and Respectful in BG2, We need players who can Stay active with us untill the clans end)

Once you have completed this application we require that you write up a full detailed summary of why you think you could be a great asset to the clan. Please make sure it is correctly spelt and no vagueness within it, this will hinder your acceptance into the clan if it is too vague.

I think I would be useful to the clan because I am a good marksman and I can follow orders easily, but I also know tactics. I don't view myself as being very good at commanding but I am good at advising.

If you want me to expand on that I can but anything else I say would pretty much just be me repeating myself

Cakeboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum