The Fifty First Grenadiers Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

linebattles

2 posters

Go down

linebattles Empty linebattles

Post  Karl The Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:35 am

Hello 51st!

I am Karl The Great and I'm in GOW. I play on 51st server 90% of the time. Because I like the linebattles.
The linebattles are quite fun when the admins are in server Very Happy But when the admins leave then it is chaos.

I'll give an example: There were 2 french guys who didn't understand english, they didn't obey commands they just rogued. and about ~4 players joined with them and after that half our your team is rogue Laughing And it is quite hard to lead when half of the team is rogue. And the most idiotic thing is... The guys who go rogue say that they have a shit commander when they loose.

To tell the whole thing with one sentence... Linebattles without admins aren't possible.

There are two solutions:
1. There is atleast 1 active admin in the server at all times, like 1 admin is 1 hour on the server and admin changes after 1 hour shift, something like that.
2. Or 51st could give some people admin who are in their server most of the time but aren't in their clan. but only too those who they trust.
Or even greater chaos will erupt.

Karl The

Back to top Go down

linebattles Empty Re: linebattles

Post  |51st| Gen.Stuka Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:58 am

Post this is the other forum then Ill reply. This is the wrong forum

|51st| Gen.Stuka
Admin

https://fifty-first.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Samarubi Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:02 am

I doubt that they will just give some random person who isn't even in the clan admin. So don't bother asking.. nicely camouflaged though
Samarubi
Samarubi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum