The Fifty First Grenadiers Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to join (Ravens)

Go down

Request to join (Ravens) Empty Request to join (Ravens)

Post  Ravens Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Your Nationality: American
(We are looking for good english speakers)

(Minimum is 16+)

Ingame name: Ravens

Time Zone Central

Times Available: 4-11
(Please input the times you are mostly online on steam)

Who recruited you: was told on the server after commanding a line battle.

How long have you been playing Battlegrounds 2:a month or two.

Any Battlegrounds 2 clan previously attended: no

How long can you stay apart of The Fifty First? For as long as the clan is active.

Once you have completed this application we require that you write up a full detailed summary of why you think you could be a great asset to the clan. Please make sure it is correctly spelt and no vagueness within it, this will hinder your acceptance into the clan if it is too vague.

I believe i would be a helpful addition to the clan. I am very active and can step up and take command when needed. I was asked to join after successfully leading the main company to victory in a line battle. I really was drawn to this clan because of the position of rank and how well the orders were followed by the players. I believe that i will be able to really contribute even if it means starting as nothing more than a lineman.

PS. my email is texasallstar6969@hotmail.com or aim me at texasallstar1234. I will also check back here to see if i have been accepted.

Last edited by Ravens on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)

Ravens

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum